Routledge 2004 208 s. ISBN 0415298253
Bogomtale fra forlaget.
The importance of international labor
mobility has long been recognized in international economics, This excellent new
book examines the role of international labor mobility in the presence of
endogenously created unemployment and increasing returns to scale technology.
Its mathematical approach and unique insights will prove popular with
researchers, policy-makers and professional economists alike.
1. International Labor Mobility with Full
2. International Labor Mobility with Exogenously Created
3. International Labor Mobility with Endogenously Created
4. Free Trade versus Free Labor Mobility with Increasing Returns
5. Labor Mobility and a Dual Economy: A Case of External
Economies of Scale and Unemployment
6. Labor Migration in European Union
7. An Empirical